• 首页
  • 聚焦黄山
  • 走进徽州教育文化
  • 黄山体育
  • 公告活动
  • 专题
  • 美丽乡村行
  • 飞阅徽州
  • 杨奉霆
  • 当前位置:首页 > 杨奉霆

    十大“昱”景点(二)

    时间:2018-10-30 08:47:16  来源:  作者:杨奉霆

     花山谜窟(4)

    Huashan Mysterious Grottoes

     

    Chasing the sun for years

    追逐太阳数年

    In the heart of a "mystery",

    心中一个“谜团”,

    The mountain range where the sun rises from the people of the sunlight town昱城人所看到太阳升起的那个山脉

    What's the name?

    究竟是叫什么名字

    To run dead horses in the mountains

    望山跑死马

    I used to ride tens of kilometers in the direction of that mountain

    我曾经寻着那个山的方向骑行几十公里

    I got the accent of the local people.

    得到当地的人的口音“师姑天”,

    I came back to associate her with Heuning's five Tips.

    我回来把她和休宁“五股尖”联系起来

    They're probably talking about "Ten Tips."

    他们说的可能是“十股尖”

    But what's the real name of the mountain?

    但那片山脉的真正名字叫什么

    As a matter of fact, the last time I thought about it, I went to "Juan Tian."

    实际,我上次突发其想地去了“璜田”

    Over the Changying Ridge, which is 710 meters above sea level,

    翻越海拔710米的长陔岭,

    That's the mountain I'm looking for.

    那就是我所要找的山

    Where the Sunlight Town people see the sun rising

    昱城人看到太阳升起的地方

    To blame for being in the mountains.

    只怨身在其山中

    I don't know.

    我不明就里

    This special trip to Huashan Grottoes to photograph the sunset

    这次专程再去花山谜窟拍摄日落

    Through the gate.

    是从大门方向进去的

    The autumn sky is clear and the air is crisp, high visibility

    秋高气爽,能见度特高

    There's a kaoling in Shexian County.

    远看歙县方向有座高岭

    I interviewed a local old man.

    我询问了一位当地老人

    Make sure that's the "Changbingling" I've crossed.

    确认那就是我翻越过的“长陔岭”

    40 km from Huashan

    距花山40公里

    Fancy finding by sheer luck what one has searched for far and wide.

    踏破铁鞋无觅处,得来全不费工夫

    It was from that hill that I set the sunrise yesterday

    我昨天拍摄的太阳正是从那个山头出来的

    There is no doubt that the question that I have been unable to solve for several years has finally come up with a "riddle."

    无疑,我数年不得其解的问题终于有了“谜底”

    The mountain range where Changnieling is located is the place where the sun rises when the people of the Sunlight Town see the sun rising

    长陔岭所在的山脉正时昱城人看到太阳升起的地方

    No one is so obsessed with the word "Yu".

    没人这么痴迷一个“昱”字

    And I'm going to be the "teacher of one word."

    而我偏要做这个“一字之师”

    I haven't solved the Millennium riddle of Flower Mountain.

    我未解“花山谜窟”千年谜底

    But here is a mystery for me where the sun rises in the city of "the Sunlight Town"但此地却为我解谜“昱”城太阳升起的地方

    statements of a school, it can be discussed.

    一家之言,可以讨论

    To make such a deposit, only through personal practice can we know.

    立此存据,唯行可知                                                             

     1/8    1 2 3 4 5 6 下一页 尾页

    Copyright@ 2017-2020 版权所有:黄山视听在线网络有限公司
    今日头条头条号:黄山网 微信公众号:newshs 邮箱:todayhuangshan@126.com
    本站法律顾问:安徽昌法律师事务所 李兹柏律师 手机:13805597470 皖ICP备13016134号-4 皖公网安备 34100202000180号