异想天开(2)
Having strange,
(二)
Spent 44 hours in Ma’anshan
在马鞍山呆了44个小时
Take more than 500 pictures
拍500多张图片
It's not so much a tour.
这与其说是游览
More like "work."
不如说是“工作”
The "driver and guide" of Aqing was tired out.
把“司机兼导游”的阿庆累坏了
But I have a little abacus in my heart.
但我心里还有一个小算盘
Didn't dare to tell him.
没敢告诉他
Shoot a sunrise in Ma’anshan
拍一个马鞍山日出
Otherwise, there's no way to explain it to the netizens.
否则没法向网友交待
The truth is that there's no way to make a difference to your soul.
实际是没法向自己的灵魂交差
Should never have been tried.
这简直是“异想天开”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Was I completely off my trolley?
我是不是在异想天开?
You have got maggots in your brains.
你真是异想天开!
It sounds a pretty loopy idea to me.
那个主意我觉得有点异想天开。
You may call my facies whimsical.